Skin Checks, Physiotherapy and Medical Services Mooloolaba
Physiotherapy - Liam Marsh
Liam has a wide breadth of clinical experience having worked in a public healthcare setting (acute care, outpatients and ED), as well as in private practice and with elite level sport (Boxing, Judo, Wrestling and Tae Kwon Do). Liam uses a “hands on” manual therapy, exercise and education based approach to patient care, and most importantly gives patients the knowledge and tools they require to self manage their condition.
Liam can help patients with a wide range of problems including:
- All musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Sports and spinal injuries
- Post orthopaedic or spinal surgery
- Work injuries
- Chronic pain including a special clinical interest in chronic lower back pain
- Falls and general reconditioning
- Cardiorespiratory (chest) physiotherapy
For physiotherapy treatment in Mooloolaba at Bundilla Clinic please call 5444 2666.
Skin Cancer Checks
Skin cancer detection and treatment on the Sunshine Coast, providing detection of malignant melanoma and other types of skin cancers. Be alert, skin cancer can be successfully treated if detected in time. Click to read more about our skin cancer checks...
Healthy Heart Exams
Heart checks for Sunshine Coast residents and visitors. Helping to reduce the risk in heart disease, Bundilla Clinic encourages Sunshine Coast residents and visitors to get regular heart checks. To take positive steps to reduce your risk of heart disease, call today.
Are you a senior and feeling poorly? We can determine if you have osteoporosis or are at risk of developing osteoporosis. Don't wait until you've broken a bone to investigate this common disease among seniors! Please call 5444 2666 for more information. More about Osteoporosis...
Diabetes occurs when the blood sugar level is too high. This is caused by the pancreas failing to produce enough insulin or the body not using the insulin properly. High blood sugar causes tiredness, increased thirst and increased urination. Many diabetics do not have all these symptoms and their diabetes is only diagnosed during routine screening or because they have developed a complication of diabetes.
There are many health issues attached to a diabetic prognosis. High blood sugar increases your risk of heart disease, strokes, kidney failure and blindness.
Book an appointment to have a Diabetes check. More information on Type 1 and Type Diabetes...
Coal Board Medicals
Dr David Wilke is a nominated medical advisor for coal board medicals and pre-employment medicals and does the medical and sign off on all the related paperwork. We also have allied health professionals like exercise physiologists that can conduct the strength testing. Click here for coal board medical information and documents.
Our Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast medical centre GPS offer highly personalised health care including:
- family medicine
- children's health
- men's health
- women's health
- senior's health
- chronic disease care
- Implanon (David, Robert)
- IUD insertion and contraception (David, Heather)
- Mirena insertion and removal (David, Heather)
- Vasectomies (Dr David Wilke does the snip!)
- flu vaccinations
- travel medicine
- work cover medicals
- driver's licence medicals
- pre-employment medicals
- health assessments
- ante natal shared care
- prostate testing
- sexual health
- home visits
- nursing home visits
- weight management
- non surgical skin cancer treatment
- outpatient skin cancer removal
- skin checks and mole check clinic and treatment
- diabetes care plans
- asthma care plans
- osteoporosis care plans
- mental health care plans
- nutritional medicine
- Dive Medicals (at our Brightwater Medical Centre)
- Coal Board Medicals Sunshine Coast (David)
- HUET Medicals (Helicopter Underwater Escape and Offshore Safety induction Training) (David)
- Hazardous Chemicals Medicals (Health Monitoring for Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals) (Robert)
- sports medicine
- suction ear toilet (David)
Bundilla Clinic, 174 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, Qld Australia 4557